Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/14 21:50:54 UTC

What is the deal with "generated" code?

In some of the code I see lines like ...

//------------------ GENERATED CODE BEGIN (do not modify!) --------------------

What is the deal with that?  How is it being generated?  Should I add
my code above this line?

Thanks,

sean

Re: What is the deal with "generated" code?

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
No, changes above the line will be kept in the code - only the code in
between the two markers will be replaced...

regards,

Martin

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.