Posted to user@spark.apache.org by "lokesh.gidra" <lo...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/26 21:36:35 UTC

Communication between threads within a worker

Hello,

Can someone please explain me how the various threads within a single worker
(and hence a single JVM instance) communicate with each other. I mean how do
they send intermediate data/RDDs to each other? Is it done through network?

Please also point me to the location in source code where I can look at the
relevant code.

Thanks,
Lokesh