Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Emad Radwan <er...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/13 10:41:16 UTC

More Demo Data

Hi There,

Is there a way to get more data for tables that are not populated with data at all with the default seed. The reason for this is that some tables/columns purpose isn't clear while for sure useful and having some data will save asking for the reason for their existence.

Regards,

Emad.

Re: More Demo Data

Posted by Benjamin Jugl <be...@ecomify.de>.
Hi there. I do not know of more data to populate the tables, but the
Data Model in OfBiz is based on Len Silverstons "The Data Model Resource
Book" published by O'Reilly.  If background information is what you
seek, you might get plenty of that in there.

Greetings, Benjamin

Re: More Demo Data

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Emad,

Thanks

Jacques

Re: More Demo Data

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Emad,

Re: More Demo Data

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
Of course it is a good idea to keep working on our demo data set. It not
only helps adopters and contributors to understand how OFBiz works.

What is missing?

Mvg

Pierre

Re: More Demo Data

Posted by Pawan Verma <pa...@apache.org>.
Hi Emad,

Your message has been moderated, else it would not have reached this
Mailing List.

Please subscribe to the mailing list,
See why here http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html.
--