Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Heine, Christian (Extern)" <Ch...@gedas.de> on 2002/09/23 16:23:56 UTC

Problem with WebPortlets

Hi all,

i am new on Jetspeed and must create some WebPortlets for my company. The
problem i have, that i can't load successfull any Web-Portlet. I tried to
load the
SUN Mainpage but i only get the header of the portlet, no content why?

I have read many threads, that the reason could be a proxy server which is
used by my company. Also when i try to load some WebPortleds from localhost
or from the Intranet i got the same problem...

Has anyone break through that problem? Thx 4 help,
Christian