Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/07/01 04:07:12 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] drop 4.x-HBase-1.1 branch

Enis - would you mind starting a new discuss thread on dropping the 1.0
branch? We should run this by the user list too.

Nick - looks like the 4.x-HBase-1.1 branch is back. Do you think we need
this branch currently?

Thanks,
James

Posted by Josh Mahonin <jm...@interset.com>.
Just an FYI, branch 4.x-HBase-1.1 seems to have re-appeared in both Github
and Apache upstream.

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.