Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/01 00:02:06 UTC

Re: catalog queries in pge config files and filemgr-client problem

Grand
Apologies for incorrect advice on logging Level. Log4j Vs.
java.util.Logging I think!

--
*Lewis*

RE: catalog queries in pge config files and filemgr-client problem

Posted by "Mallder, Valerie" <Va...@jhuapl.edu>.
No problem!

Valerie A. Mallder
New Horizons Deputy Mission System Engineer
Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Laboratory