Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Brosca Diana <Di...@atosorigin.com> on 2005/12/06 15:15:23 UTC

Async web service

Hello

I'm implementing a asynchronous web service: in the wsdl I have only the
input.

Can I use the  JAVA2WSDL tool for generate the class that implements the
service?

Thanks in advance

Diana

Re: Async web service

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
I think you are referring to WSDL2Java not Java2WSDL.

I'm not sure about Axis 1.x, but you can definitely do this with Axis2.

Chinthaka

Re: Async web service

Posted by Jason Cwik <bi...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you can use WSDL2Java to generate classes for input-only operations.
You'll probably also want to pick up the WS-Addressing extensions for Axis
1.3:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/ws-addressing/
It can also be found as the addressing-1.0.jar from the WSS4J "otherjars"
distribution: http://ws.apache.org/wss4j/