Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by "Jaswinder S. Ahluwalia" <ja...@cs.ucr.edu> on 2000/08/10 17:50:09 UTC

ap_send_mr

Hi,

I am looking for documentation on the functions ap_send_mr and
ap_send_mr_length. Basically i'm looking for an explanation or
description of the functions and perhaps an explanation of why it is not
included in version 1.3.12.

Thanks,
Jas

Re: ap_send_mr

Posted by "Jaswinder S. Ahluwalia" <ja...@cs.ucr.edu>.
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> "Jaswinder S. Ahluwalia" wrote:
> >
> > I am looking for documentation on the functions ap_send_mr and
> > ap_send_mr_length.
>
> Where are you finding these?  They aren't in either Apache 1.3 nor 2.0..
> --
> #ken    P-)}
>
> Ken Coar                    <http://Golux.Com/coar/>
> Apache Software Foundation  <http://www.apache.org/>
> "Apache Server for Dummies" <http://Apache-Server.Com/>
> "Apache Server Unleashed"   <http://ApacheUnleashed.Com/>

Sorry for the inconvenience. An ex-collegue added that fuction, but forgot
to indicate that he did so.

Jas

Re: ap_send_mr

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.