Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Hemant Borole <he...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/19 17:35:50 UTC

No of operations in WSDL

Does Axis have a limit of number of operations in a single WSDL file. I have
about 90+ operations in my wsdl file, when I add a new operation I get an
error

12: code too large
   [javac]    private static java.util.Map _myOperations = new
java.util.Hashtable();

If I remove an existing operation and add a new one, it works fine, and when
I add one more, I get this error. Looks like the wsdl has a limitation on
the number of operations. Is that true?

--
Thanks and Regards
Hemant