Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Jeremy Hanna <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/27 00:28:34 UTC

inner and outer are deprecated for group/cogroup?

Does this ticket mean that inner and outer are deprecated for group/cogroup?  It sounds that way, but I just wanted to make sure.  (We may need to refactor some things if so.)

Re: inner and outer are deprecated for group/cogroup?

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>.
We have deprecated the inner keyword for cogroup.  IIRC it does not work as you would expect anyway.  However, I'm not aware of any moves to remove it immediately.

Alan.

Posted by Jeremy Hanna <je...@gmail.com>.