Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org> on 2011/06/26 18:04:14 UTC

[REQUEST] No more changes to Incubator Proposal Please

The current version of the Incubator Proposal is currently stable as it was at the conclusion of the voting to accept the Podling into the Incubator Project.
<http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/OpenOfficeProposal>.  Earlier today, a small change to the page led to the Initial Committer table being damaged.  I noticed and I have reverted the page to its previous state.  (I apologize for stepping on someone else's changes, but I didn't want to leave the altered page visible any longer than necessary.)

It is unnecessary to alter the proposal wiki page further.  Please think of it as a snapshot of where we stood at the time, whatever the iCLA status was, whatever the names and e-mails for Initial Committers were, etc.

The Podling now has its own status page that lists committers and other change in status: <http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openofficeorg.html>.  Other information is reported on our two Podling pages and our Podling web site, as well as late-breaking news 24/7 right here on ooo-Dev [;<).

 - Dennis

RE: [REQUEST] No more changes to Incubator Proposal Please

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.
I made the page read only.

Gav...

Posted by "waresmipillow@gmail.com" <wa...@gmail.com>.