Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Diego Bolanos <di...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/27 07:53:53 UTC

From which stable version Tomcat uses java NIO

I spend 30 minutes on google looking for the first stable version of Tomcat
that make use of Java NIO package.

Since I didn't get good results I have to ask here.

Please advise and thanks

--
Luis Diego BolaƱos Quiros

Re: From which stable version Tomcat uses java NIO

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
NIO wasn't introduced to Tomcat until sometime in the 6.0 release. The
most stable is the current, 6.0.18

Filip