Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Judy Nash <ju...@exchange.microsoft.com> on 2014/12/13 00:14:21 UTC

Spark SQL API Doc & IsCached as SQL command

Hello,

Few questions on Spark SQL:

1)      Does Spark SQL support equivalent SQL Query for Scala command: IsCached(<table name>) ?

2)      Is there a documentation spec I can reference for question like this?

Closest doc I can find is this one: https://spark.apache.org/docs/1.1.0/sql-programming-guide.html#deploying-in-existing-hive-warehouses

Thanks,
Judy

RE: Spark SQL API Doc & IsCached as SQL command

Re: Spark SQL API Doc & IsCached as SQL command

Posted by Cheng Lian <li...@gmail.com>.

​

Re: Spark SQL API Doc & IsCached as SQL command

Posted by Mark Hamstra <ma...@clearstorydata.com>.
http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/sql-programming-guide.html#caching-data-in-memory