Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2005/05/12 10:13:35 UTC

Re: [patch] FTP.java - adding support for new features in com mons-net 1.4.0 and performance improvement

On Wed, 11 May 2005, Steve Cohen <sc...@javactivity.org> wrote:
> Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:

>> If the tests pass - why not?  :-)
>
> I wanted to discuss "the tests" and what is meant by that.

When I saw Jan's remark I thought he must have been joking.  I
wouldn't call the existing <ftp> tests tests.

Stefan

Re: [patch] FTP.java - adding support for new features in com mons-net 1.4.0 and performance improvement

Posted by Steve Cohen <sc...@javactivity.org>.
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On Wed, 11 May 2005, Steve Cohen <sc...@javactivity.org> wrote:
>
>>Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:
>

>>>If the tests pass - why not?  :-)
>>
>>I wanted to discuss "the tests" and what is meant by that.
>

> When I saw Jan's remark I thought he must have been joking.  I
> wouldn't call the existing <ftp> tests tests.
>
> Stefan

D'oh!  You'd have thought that smileyface would have alerted me.