Posted to dev@zipkin.apache.org by Jorge Quilcate <qu...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/20 15:59:57 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Zipkin Reporter (incubating) version 2.8.3

Hello Zipkin Community,

This is a call for the vote to release Apache Zipkin Reporter (incubating) version
2.8.3.

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/zipkin/zipkin-reporter-java/2.8.3/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-zipkin-reporter-java/tree/v2.8.3

Hash for the release tag: e6791fcd4081fb58cd9d5f7e3eac42fbbb034d51

Release Notes:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-zipkin-reporter-java/releases/tag/v2.8.3

The artifacts have been signed with Key: 50D90C2C, which can be found in
the keys file:

https://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/zipkin/KEYS

Verification Hints:
For your convenience, the below includes a detailed how-to on verifying a
source release. Please note that this document is a
work-in-progress
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZIPKIN/Verifying+a+Source+Release

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number
of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,
The Apache Zipkin (Incubating) Team

Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Release Apache Zipkin Reporter (incubating) version 2.8.3

Posted by Jorge Quilcate <qu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for taking the time to participate!

The vote has passed with 3x +1 and no other votes.

Voting +1 were: Adrian, Andriy, and Tommy.

Andriy's vote will be carried on the IPMC vote.

I will continue the process by initiating the IPMC vote.

Jorge

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zipkin Reporter (incubating) version 2.8.3

Posted by Tommy Ludwig <to...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>.