Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sandeep Mankar <sa...@vigorsoft.com> on 2005/08/24 13:36:36 UTC

JMeter fails to recognise the Response from server

Hi,
I’m currently testing an java based application in which an html
generater dynamically builds html pages. In this case, I can NOT send
requests for specific pages and instead I send a url with the key for
that page.
Eg.   HYPERLINK
"http://%3cservername%3e/application/action?!cd=1&!key=xxx"http://<serve
rname>/application/action?!cd=1&!key=xxx

But the problem I’m facing is that JMeter fails to recoginse the HTML
response from the server.
After initial investigations and goin thrgh the mailing list, I found
out that JMeter does not record/get the CONTENT-TYPE of the http
response.

Does JMeter search for content type in the HTTP headers or the HTML
files??
How can I make sure that JMeter has not receive the content type?? (cos
my developers believe that they do set the content type of the response
in the app itself.)

Thanks,
Sandeep

8/23/2005

#-------------------------Vigorsoft Disclaimer-------------------------#
 Privileged / confidential information may be contained in this message If you are not the addressee indicated in this message or you are  not associated with this subject, you may not copy or send this message to anyone. In such case you should destroy this message and kindly notifythe sender in reply e-mail.Although this mail has been scanned for the presence of possible computer viruses prior to dispatch , we cannot be held responsible for any viruses or other material transmitted  as a part of this email without our knowledge.

Fwd: JMeter fails to recognise the Response from server

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Oops forgot the list...

Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:59:56 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.54 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.54 OpenSSL/0.9.7a DAV/2 SVN/1.2.0-dev
Last-Modified: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 04:05:47 GMT
ETag: "20095-2de2-3fdf365353cc0"
Accept-Ranges: bytes

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.