Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2016/12/30 19:10:18 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Can't create new loan

I was doing some testing on https://demo.openmf.org with this same loan
product and I experienced the same behavior as well.

When attempting to open a new loan account under the product specified by
Tarun, I experience the following:

1) Error: error.msg.loanschedule.emi.amount.must.be.greter.than.interest
2) I'm unable to preview the repayment schedule by clicking repayment info
to actually see what each installment is (but I guess that is because it
must pass the validation that's blocking submission to do the preview as
well)

Once I drop the interest from it's default value of 11%/month to only
1%/month does it have an EMI amount that is greater than interest.

Perhaps we can have a more clear error message that contains some of the
information that is in the developer message displayed to Tarun.

Ed

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 9:57 AM, Tarun Mudgal <ta...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> While working on an issue, I tried to create a loan for the product "For
> Prepay -Calculate till preclosure date"  for a group to which the response
> received was
>
> Error 403: EMI amount must be greater than : 4485
>

> Later, I tried to create a loan for a client and a similar response was
> received with that as well, just with a different value than 4485.
>
> I'm attaching a sample payload and the corresponding response.
>
> [image: Inline image 1]
>
> [image: Inline image 2]
> Could someone please look into it and tell what's the reason for this
> behaviour? What does EMI amount correspond to?
>
> Thanks
> --
> Tarun Mudgal

*Ed Cable*

Fwd: [Mifos-developer] Can't create new loan

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Kevin,

First, due to change in release process(as Nazeer mentioned) and later due
to some security vulnerabilities, the release of Fineract  has really got
delayed and we are expecting it's release by the end of this week.

However, I have tested this issue, ie..high interest rate and disbursement
date on end of the month like  29,30 and 31, and found that this issue is
resolved.

Please check the following screenshots with interest rate 50% per
month(just  for testing :) ) and disbursement date at 31 January 2017.

Thanks & Regards
Santosh

Posted by Adi Raju <ad...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
There was a bug with high interest loans submitted with disbursement date of 29 or 30 or 31. I have fixed and sent PR for the same. Fix will be part of next release.

Regards,

Adi Raju

Principal Architect,  <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/> Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd

Address: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the intended recipient, please email:  <ma...@confluxtechnologies.com> support@confluxtechnologies.com and destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please check.

Finflux