Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by JohnRodey <ti...@yahoo.com> on 2010/07/12 23:06:46 UTC

Rollup content does not resize

I created an application with only a TextArea.  When I resize the window the
text area resizes to attempt to fit all the text within the window.

If I create an application with just a rollup with the text area as the
content of that rollup I lose this functionality.  Basically when I resize
the window the text area does not resize to attempt to fit.  Is there a way
to do this?  Is this as designed?

The component explorer can show this behavior.

Thanks

Re: Rollup content does not resize

Posted by JohnRodey <ti...@yahoo.com>.
Well, I set fill:true and it seems to help me.  Although its strange because
setting fill to true on the component explorer does not allow for resizing.
Is this because it is embedding the rollup inside a scrollpane?