Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Radu Preotiuc-Pietro <ra...@bea.com> on 2007/05/26 21:36:00 UTC

[RESULTS] [VOTE] XmlBeans 2.3.0 Release

The voting is now closed, the results:

5 '+1' votes (3 binding) and 1 '+0' vote.

Therefore, XmlBeans 2.3.0 is now officially released, thanks to everyone
involved!

The next step now is to upload the release files and update the web
site, which I'll take care of next week.

Radu

Posted by Cezar Andrei <ce...@bea.com>.
I updated the maven repository
http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/xmlbeans/ with
the latest 2.3.0 binaries and poms for 2.2.0 and 2.3.0 as per JIRA-227.
If somebody would try it out and let us know if it works or not would be
great.

Cezar

Posted by Cezar Andrei <ce...@bea.com>.

Posted by Radu Preotiuc-Pietro <ra...@bea.com>.