Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de> on 2005/04/22 11:27:13 UTC

Fwd: Apache2 Default page croatian

Jure,

I'm forwarding your message to the mailing list we use for discussions
about the Apache HTTP Docs project. Please read the following pages for
further information, especially the sections about translations and
reviewing:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/translations.html

Please also note, that the document you corrected won't be used in any
Apache version > 2.0.x - because of various confusions all
language-specific index pages were removed from the upcoming 2.1/2.2
version...

Cheers,
Erik

Begin forwarded message: