Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christian Hufgard <ch...@gmx.de> on 2004/02/20 10:32:22 UTC

Re: Réf. : Re: maxProcessors = max ammout of concurrent connections?

We serve all content via tomcat, so here is no apache involved.

The non-static content would be only a fiew images and some css, while
nearly everyting else in generated dynamically or has to be proteced via our
framework.

Christian