Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Damle, Nikhil" <ND...@goendymion.com> on 2003/01/31 20:56:20 UTC

Strange behaviour from the JSPAction class that uses setTemplate

Starting off a new thread here.

I was encountering problems using the setTemplate method within the
JSPAction subclass. Thanks to the fix that Mark Orciuch made,
setTemplate(..) works fine.

However, the problem now is that all the JSPPortlets on the page use the
same template, even the JSP1_1andJetspeedTagLib.  By that I mean the
contents within all the JSP portlets on the page are exactly the same. Did
anyone ever encounter this problem ? How can I fix this ?

Thanks,

Nikhil

RE: Strange behaviour from the JSPAction class that uses setTemplate

Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.
Ooops! All the JspPortlets on the page share the same request attribute now?
I guess we'll have to use another means of storing the template. I'll try to
work on this Monday.

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/