Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Martin Soltis <so...@novitech.sk> on 2001/02/09 16:39:22 UTC

Building Xerces with ICU

Hi

In your manual you have "building Xerces with ICU" only for windows , can I find building instruction for AIX ?

In building instruction on Unix platform  you have note : "Xerces-C can be built as either a standalone library or as a library dependent on International Components for Unicode (ICU). For simplicity, the following discussion only explains standalone builds."

Where can I find instructions for building Xerces with ICU ?

Thanks

Martin Soltis