Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Stephen Pietrowicz <sr...@ncsa.uiuc.edu> on 2009/06/23 18:18:00 UTC

activemqcpp and consumer.selector

Hi,

What's the right way to specify a consumer selector using ActiveMQ cpp?

I tried:

_destination = _session->createTopic( topicName+"?consumer.selector='info =
"+_info+"'");

and got the error

URISupport::parseQuery - Invalid URI Option.
	FILE: activemq/util/URISupport.cpp, LINE: 141
	FILE: activemq/util/URISupport.cpp, LINE: 159
	FILE: activemq/connector/openwire/OpenWireConnector.cpp, LINE: 665
	FILE: activemq/core/ActiveMQSession.cpp, LINE: 421

and when I tried:

_destination = _session->createTopic(
topicName+"?consumer.selector=info%D"+_info);

I got a server side error... when I went to look at it, the log said:

javax.jms.InvalidSelectorException: info%3Dfred100
        at
org.apache.activemq.selector.SelectorParser.parse(SelectorParser.java:46)
        [ stuff deleted ]

I tried looking for an example that uses ActiveMQCPP, but couldn't find one.

Any help would be appreciated!

Steve

Re: activemqcpp and consumer.selector

Posted by Stephen Pietrowicz <sr...@ncsa.uiuc.edu>.