Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste JACQUINOT <je...@atosorigin.com> on 2007/07/06 11:42:13 UTC

Batik Extension

Hello,
I have to create a new <<group node>> like the G element.
So I wrote a Batik extension bridge but I have a problem,
when I select a child of my new <<goup node>>, the <<group node>> is
selected,
but I want to select the child node.
How can I create a transparent group node?
Thanks for your help ;)

Batik Extension

Batik Extension