Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Guillaume <gu...@trias.fr> on 2004/05/28 11:42:03 UTC

OSX : problem for parsing files

Hi list,

I'm using Xerces 2.1.0 on both macOS 9.2 and 10.3 (I've built a non-carbon and a carbon (mach-o) library for my application). When I run my os 9 application, there is no problem, the xml files are parsed correctly (for example I use the path "Macintosh HD:myfile.xml"). However with my os X application, I can't parse files, and I don't understand which error occured. I've tried to make a unix path (like "/Volumes/Macintosh HD/myfile.xml") but the DOMDocument returned by "parser->parseURI(thefile)" is always NULL.
Could someone help me ?

Regards,

Guillaume