Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org> on 2012/05/29 15:26:04 UTC

ASF and Eclipse Public Licence

Are we going to have problems with the "Eclipse Public License" and the
"Apache Licence". I don't find a place stating they are compatible.
http://www.apache.org/foundation/license-faq.html
http://www.eclipse.org/legal/eplfaq.php

[]s,
Thiago.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
hmm we will not use eclipse right?

dont eat too much dependencies to avoid to be too fat for simple needs :p

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
On May 29, 2012, at 12:14 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:

> tomcat bring a compiler under this lincence i think

Exactly.

-David

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.