Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2004/10/15 16:06:56 UTC

Re: intesets in Apache Agila

On Oct 14, 2004, at 1:49 PM, Cooke, Matt wrote:

> Hi, we are building the same kind of code. I was wondering if I could
> join
> in and see what this project is all about.

Of course!  Given the absence of the code, do you want to just chat
about what you'll be looking for?  I can provide answers as to what
this code will do so far.

  I was hoping to get the code in this week, but it's not going to
happen.  Next week.  There are minor administrative and logistical
issues I'm resolving, in parallel with some work responsibilities that
came up. I apologize for the delay.

geir

geirm@apache.org