Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/28 14:22:56 UTC

Images in /assets/images/*

Hi,

I saw there is a note which says images in /assets/clients/images are excluded
from AL. Is this still true? If so, we need to recreate them and
remove them from the repos.

In this case I will open an issue on Jira for this task

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Images in /assets/images/*

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

ok, I see. We always have the option to exclude these images into
another repository and make them plugable.
If you haven't seen it, we have:
apache-extras.org
(its google code with our domain)

At that place such things could reside, and of course GitHub is an option too.

There are other images in this folder, like the Ripple Logo. Question
is, if it should change?
Arrows and Spinners could be taken from:
http://fortawesome.github.com/Font-Awesome/#license

I am not sure on the SIL license, but in case of interest, we ask that to legal.
The rest should be fine for us.

Cheers
Christian

--