Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1997/07/21 21:39:42 UTC

Re: "RealPlayer 4.0" (fwd)

So... what exactly is the problem with RealPlayer 4.0?  'cause it doesn't
look to be affecting hotwired, and they don't have the browsermatch set up
for it.  Brian does have a contact, I editted out of this message I'll
send it privately to whomever knows how to reproduce the problem.

Dean

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.
Hmm, now that I read the message more I don't know.  So he is saying that
using the HTTP method and the v4.0 client it works fine from hotwired's
server?  Hmm.  I will try harder to stick a soundcard on a Windows box.

Re: "RealPlayer 4.0" (fwd)

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.