Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Janet Daniels <j7...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/01/13 18:11:44 UTC

Percentage slide bar

Is there any way to lock that bar in the bottom right hand corner of my spreadsheet to 100 percent?  Mine keeps changing on its own while I am working on it on my laptop.

Sent from my iPad

Re: Percentage slide bar

Posted by Bruce Pierson <bp...@gmail.com>.
View/Zoom/  opens a window, Click on 100%    This has always worked for me

*"The Department of Redundancy Department"*

Re: Percentage slide bar

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.

Re: Percentage slide bar

Posted by Klaus Muth <mu...@hagos.de>.
I trust the problem is touching your touchpad with the palms while working on
a laptop - disable the touchpad when a mouse is connected. The slider does
not move by itself.

Am 13.01.2015 um 18:11 schrieb Janet Daniels:
> Is there any way to lock that bar in the bottom right hand corner of my spreadsheet to 100 percent?  Mine keeps changing on its own while I am working on it on my laptop.
>
> Sent from my iPad

Freundliche Grüße
--
Klaus Muth
HAGOS eG                   Industriestr. 62     fon:   (+49) 711 78805-7086

HAGOS Verbund deutscher Kachelofen- und Luftheizungsbauerbetriebe eG
Sitz:                      Stuttgart
Rechtsform:                Genossenschaft
Registergericht:           Stuttgart GnR 77
Vorstände:                 Guido Eichel, Ralf Tigges
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Thomas Müller
USt.-ID-Nr.:               DE 147799748