Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by "Robert S. Sfeir" <ro...@codepuccino.com> on 2004/03/01 15:27:30 UTC

Re: Changing AutoRetrieve on the fly

Armin?  Any other ideas on this?  I think it might be a serious bug we
need to nail before 1.0.  My object does come back, but no values are
being set.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Changing AutoRetrieve on the fly

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.

Robert S. Sfeir wrote:

> Armin Waibel wrote:
>
>>> I can try to do that.  My CVS is from Friday night, is that too out
>>> of date?
>>

>> No, should be ok. Do all PB-api test pass on your local system when
>> run OJB test suite (ant junit) against default DB (hsql)?
>

> Nope, some fail, but it doesn't look like they're in the same area I am
> hitting issues with.
>
> junit-no-compile-no-prepare:
>    [junit] Running org.apache.ojb.broker.AllTests
>    [junit] Tests run: 347, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 39.767 sec

That's ok. Assume the failure has to do with the NestedFieldsTest.
Await eagerly your test case ;-)

Armin

Posted by "Robert S. Sfeir" <ro...@codepuccino.com>.

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.
> I can try to do that.  My CVS is from Friday night, is that too out of
> date?

No, should be ok. Do all PB-api test pass on your local system when run
OJB test suite (ant junit) against default DB (hsql)?

regards,
Armin

Re: Changing AutoRetrieve on the fly

Posted by "Robert S. Sfeir" <ro...@codepuccino.com>.