Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Julie MacNaught <jm...@apache.org> on 2004/03/03 21:21:30 UTC

JIRA Access Help

I don't seem to have developer access to JIRA.  I tried using my
bugzilla account, but JIRA did not recognize it.  I created a jmacna
JIRA account, but it does not have developer privileges.  While I'm at
it, could I please also have adminstrator rights to WSRP4J ?

Thanks.

Julie MacNaught
IBM Research
jmacna@apache.org