Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by kk4Nabble <ka...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/16 06:57:12 UTC

moving from tapestry 4.1.5 to tapestry 4.1.6

Hi All,
Am using tapestry 4.1.5.
Since Tapestry 5 does not support Dojo and ajax. ( And my application has
lot of dojo and ajax stuff)
I want  to move from tapestry 4.1.5 to tapestry 4.1.6 which is the latest
version in tapestry 4.
So how to upgrade from tapestry 4.1.5 to Tapestry 4.1.6?

Thanks all in advance.

Re: moving from tapestry 4.1.5 to tapestry 4.1.6

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@scazdl.org>.
Switch versions? :) I'm not involved in T4 in any way, but my
understanding is that 4.1.6 is largely a bug-fix release over 4.1.5,
so you should just be able to switch the version you depend on and be
fine?

Also, slight correction:

Tapestry 5 certainly supports ajax. :) But not in exactly the same way
as T4.
As for Dojo, you can use dojo with T5, but dojo support isn't provided
out of the box.

Robert