Posted to user@curator.apache.org by Check Peck <co...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/05 08:28:43 UTC

Master and Slave feature using CURATOR?

I have a three node Zookeeper cluster. Let' say three nodes for Zookeeper
are -

    NodeA
    NodeB
    NodeC

And all these three zookeeper nodes are in same DATACENTER. Now I have
couple more machines, let's say I have 6 more machines which are my APP
SERVERS and all these six machines will be connecting to above three node
Zookeeper cluster.

Now is there any way, I can have MASTER, SLAVE feature in my six APP
SERVERS. I want only one to be MASTER out of six app servers and that
master only should perform actions always.

Is this possible to do it using curator?

Re: Master and Slave feature using CURATOR?

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Check,

Could you ask this question on the curator list, please?

-Flavio

Posted by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>.
Yes, look at the leader latch recipe