Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org> on 2014/12/01 13:48:42 UTC

Merging r1642667 to 1.0

Hi,

I propose to merge r1642667 [1] into 1.0.

With OAK-2294 it was discovered that concurrently adding many properties
to a node might exhaust the 255 segment references limit of the
SegmentMK. The proposed changes don't fix the problem but mitigate the
consequences: the affected commit will fail instead of the repository
becoming corrupted.

If no one object, I'll move forward with the merge later this week.

Michael

[1] http://svn.apache.org/r1642667

Re: Merging r1642667 to 1.0

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.