Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikash Anand <pr...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/08 07:07:29 UTC

Hindi Translation of Properties file

Dear All;
           I have completed Hindi translation of eCommerce Site however a
very few are remaining. Please let me know how to create a patch and create
a JIRA issue on ofbiz issue tracker to upload my file into it.

Thanks and Regards;
Vikash Anand.

Re: Hindi Translation of Properties file

Posted by Vikash Anand <pr...@gmail.com>.
Dear Jacopo;
  I have submitted property file with "*ASF Granted License". *
Thanks and Regards;
Vikash Anand.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Vikash,