Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jason Brown <Ja...@sjp.co.uk> on 2011/01/26 10:21:32 UTC

SOLR deduplication

Hi - I have the SOLR deduplication configured and working well.

Is there any way I can tell which documents have been not added to the index as a result of the deduplication rejecting subsequent identical documents?

Many Thanks

Jason Brown.

If you wish to view the St. James's Place email disclaimer, please use the link below

http://www.sjp.co.uk/portal/internet/SJPemaildisclaimer

Re: SOLR deduplication

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Not right now: