Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Konstantina Stamopoulou <st...@intracom.gr> on 2002/03/11 16:03:09 UTC

Downloading files

Hello,

I' m building an application where the user has the options to:
a.Store his files on the server (upload files)
b.View the directories and the files he has created on the server side. These files will be links and when the user "clicks" on one of the files, the file should open.  Also there will be a link "Download file" for the file download .

The first part has already been done but I have no idea how to do the second part.
Any help, any reference links would be really appriciated since I have never developed something like that previously.

Many thanx,
Konstantina