Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Daniel Watford <da...@foomoo.co.uk> on 2020/08/23 06:54:49 UTC

OFBiz Contributor

Hello,

Please add me a as a contributor to the OFBiz project

My signed ICLA has been filed with Apache.

My confluence username is danwatford.

Thanks,

Dan.

--
Daniel Watford

Re: OFBiz Contributor

Posted by Tuck Seng Phoon <ph...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Jacques,
I should have click the link first. Thought it was to register to become a contributor.
CheersPhoon

    On Sunday, August 23, 2020, 09:11:58 PM GMT+8, Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> wrote:

 Hi Tuck,

The answer is in the link just below :)