Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrei Mikhailovsky <an...@arhont.com> on 2013/08/19 23:36:25 UTC

Starting system and VR vms on a specific host

Hello guys,

Could someone please share how can I make all my system vms including virtual routers to start on a particular host or group of hosts? Can this be done with tags? If so, how do I do that?

Thanks

Andrei

Re: Starting system and VR vms on a specific host

Posted by Harikrishna Patnala <ha...@citrix.com>.
There are some global configuration parameters which helps in these kind of things.

We have "consoleproxy.service.offering" and "secstorage.service.offering" to specify system offerings. These are used while deploying system vms and in those system offerings we can specify tags.
If we want to specify particular hypervisor for system vms we have "system.vm.default.hypervisor"

-Harikrishna

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.