Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by ft420 <ar...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/26 07:21:07 UTC

persistence plug-in

Hi,

Giving you brief of what all steps have been executed uptill now to use qpid

As mentioned earlier we are using RHEL5, Kernel release 2.6.18-8.el5.

boost, e2fsprogs, pkgconfig, ruby & python packages that are available with RHEL dvd have been installed on the system.

We have downloaded QPID from http://www.apache.org/dist/qpid/M4/qpid-cpp-M4.tar.gz link for c++ broker/client.

Have downloaded all the files from the link http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/rhmessaging/store/trunk/cpp/ that you provided so as to create durable queue.

configure file was created when on executing ./bootstrap
Please let me know if i have gone wrong in any of the above steps...

At your end which plug-in do you use to create the durable queues?

Is there any single tar file for the same? Or is there any persistence library available?

Awaiting your solution...
Thanks

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: persistence plug-in

Posted by ft420 <ar...@gmail.com>.
Please let me know your mail id where i can contact you....

ft420 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Giving you brief of what all steps have been executed uptill now to use qpid
>
> As mentioned earlier we are using RHEL5, Kernel release 2.6.18-8.el5.
>
> boost, e2fsprogs, pkgconfig, ruby & python packages that are available with RHEL dvd have been installed on the system.
>
> We have downloaded QPID from http://www.apache.org/dist/qpid/M4/qpid-cpp-M4.tar.gz link for c++ broker/client.
>
> Have downloaded all the files from the link http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/rhmessaging/store/trunk/cpp/ that you provided so as to create durable queue.
>
> configure file was created when on executing ./bootstrap
> Please let me know if i have gone wrong in any of the above steps...
>
> At your end which plug-in do you use to create the durable queues?

mrgstore.so

> Is there any single tar file for the same? Or is there any persistence library available?

They are rebuilt for RHEL, if you need info on that, mail me directly

regards
Carl.

Re: persistence plug-in

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.