Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Rahul Bhardwaj <ra...@indiamart.com> on 2015/03/19 08:11:47 UTC

active queries

Hi ,

Can we see active queries on cassandra cluster. Is there any tool?

Please help.

Regards:
Rahul Bhardwaj

--

Follow IndiaMART.com <http://www.indiamart.com> for latest updates on this
and more: <https://plus.google.com/+indiamart>

Re: active queries

Posted by Rahul Bhardwaj <ra...@indiamart.com>.
Thanks to all, I will get back to you after looking all.

Re: active queries

Posted by Robert Coli <rc...@eventbrite.com>.

Re: active queries

Posted by Jan <cn...@yahoo.com>.
HI Rahul;
your question: Can we see active queries on cassandra cluster. Is there any tool?
Answer:     nodetool tpstats  &  nodetool  cfsstats  The nodetool tpstats command provides statistics about the number of active, pending, and completed tasks for each stage of Cassandra operations by thread pool.   You should be  looking for the very first  Row :  ReadStage

The nodetool cfstats command displays statistics for each table and keyspace.    You should be  looking for the first row: Read Count:

cheersJan/

     On Thursday, March 19, 2015 12:13 AM, Rahul Bhardwaj <ra...@indiamart.com> wrote:

 Hi ,
Can we see active queries on cassandra cluster. Is there any tool?
Please help.

Regards:Rahul Bhardwaj

Follow IndiaMART.com for latest updates on this and more:    Mobile Channel:

Watch how IndiaMART Maximiser helped Mr. Khanna expand his business. kyunki Kaam Yahin Banta Hai!!!

Re: active queries

Posted by Robert Coli <rc...@eventbrite.com>.
On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 12:11 AM, Rahul Bhardwaj <
rahul.bhardwaj@indiamart.com> wrote:

> Can we see active queries on cassandra cluster. Is there any tool?

Not really :

=Rob