Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Muralidhar Y <mu...@kensium.com> on 2008/11/20 09:09:48 UTC

problem with 'url' tag, need helpl

Hi friends,

                I am using struts 2.0.1.2. I am using "url" tag and I am
facing some problem. Please help me in this. The following is the code in
jsp

                                      <s:url
value="http://www.mypopproject.com/p/paypal.action" id="returnURL"
includeParams="none" escapeAmp="false">

                                                        <s:param name="uid"
value="%{currentUser.userid}" />

                                                        <s:param name="ec"
value="%{currentUser.emailId}" />

                                                        <s:param name="mdc"
value="%{mdc}" />

                                      </s:url>

The following is the resulting url:-

<input type="hidden" name="return"
value="http://www.mypopproject.com/p/paypal.action?uid=1&amp;ec=pavani%40pop
.com&amp;mdc=1953be5548fee6acce6ae700ae39d997">

In the above url after "&" always there is "amp". I don't know why it is
coming.

I don't want that to happen. Only "&" should appear in the url.

Warm regards,

Muralidhar Y

muralidhary@kensium.com

US Main: 877 KENSIUM (536.7486)
India Main:  +91 9949495511

India Fax:   +91 9949495522

Kensium

200 S Wacker Dr, Suite 3100

Chicago, IL 60606

Confidentiality Note:
The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and for
the intended use of the addressee only. Any disclosure, use or copying of
the information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
immediately by return e-mail and securely discard this message.

  _____