Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Hagen Dasz <ha...@gmx.de> on 2009/02/19 15:12:51 UTC

Problem with Forms within Navomatic

Hello !

I'm new to wicket, after testing the navomaticBorder stuff, i got a question about adding a form into the

Any suggestions about MarkupContainer and hierarchies are welcome!

Thanks in advance

Hagen

Re: Problem with Forms within Navomatic

Posted by Hagen Dasz <ha...@gmx.de>.
Thank You Igor !
That helps, i added it to my border...
Snippet:
  NavomaticBorder navomaticBorder = new
  NavomaticBorder("navomaticBorder");
  navomaticBorder.add(new Test("formTest"));
  add (navomaticBorder);
and it works!
hagen

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hagen Dasz <ha...@gmx.de>.
Sorry i forgot to put the code snippets into the mail:

> Hello !
>
> I'm new to wicket, after testing the navomaticBorder stuff, i got a
> question about adding a form into the
>
> Any suggestions about MarkupContainer and hierarchies are welcome!
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Hagen

Page2.html