Posted to user@ranger.apache.org by Margus Roo <ma...@roo.ee> on 2016/01/07 10:39:22 UTC

AD usersync - delete synced user after removed from AD

Hi

Perhaps I did something wrong, but I noticed that after I removed User
from AD it is still in my Ranger Users list.
How it is meant to be? Is it possible at all?

--
Margus (margusja) Roo
http://margus.roo.ee

Re: AD usersync - delete synced user after removed from AD

Posted by Balaji Ganesan <ba...@gmail.com>.
We should include the ability to delete users/groups through the Ranger UI.

Posted by Don Bosco Durai <bo...@apache.org>.
Marcus

Posted by Margus Roo <ma...@roo.ee>.
Tnx for the answer.