Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Prabhakar Chaganti <ja...@chaganti.net> on 2002/05/15 15:51:22 UTC

Expose existing file system

Managed to get Slide working enough that I can add\remove\modify files. I am using the JDBCStore for content descriptors and the FileContentStore for storing the content
data. I can add files using any WebDAV client. However, is there any way that I can expose the whole filesystem(so that I can see all the files on startup), without having to
manually add each file to the store using a WebbDAV client. We are trying to use webDAV to provide access to our existing filesystem.  Any info appreciated.

thanks
prabhakar