Posted to user@kudu.apache.org by Thea Tams <th...@techinstallbase.com> on 2017/02/03 14:06:01 UTC

RE: Global Business Intelligence verified "Customers List"

Hi,

I hope you are doing fine. I am curious to know if you have received the
below email that I have sent?

Is there any chance that we can connect on a call to discuss about the
database counts and the accuracy of the email list?

Regards

Thea Tamsin

Please reply back with subject line Leave Out, in case you don't want to get
any more mail from our end

Please, consider the environment before printing this e-mail