Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Oliver Erlewein (DSLWN)" <Ol...@datacom.co.nz> on 2006/04/11 00:22:45 UTC

303 Redirects in Jmeter

Hello all,

I'm testing a site that uses HTTP/1.1 303 redirects. Jmeter does follow
the redirects without a hitch but I get this response (in View as Tree):

Error 303--See Other

>From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:

Unrecognized Error Code.

Unrecognized Error Code.

Now I know by watching the html traffic, that this is not returned from
the webserver so it must be Jmeter internal. Any idea why this is
happening?

Thanx
Oliver Erlewein

Re: 303 Redirects in Jmeter

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 10/04/06, Oliver Erlewein (DSLWN) <Ol...@datacom.co.nz> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm testing a site that uses HTTP/1.1 303 redirects. Jmeter does follow
> the redirects without a hitch but I get this response (in View as Tree):
>
> Error 303--See Other
>
> From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
>
> Unrecognized Error Code.
>
> Unrecognized Error Code.
>
> Now I know by watching the html traffic, that this is not returned from
> the webserver so it must be Jmeter internal. Any idea why this is
> happening?

Which HTTP sampler are you using? The original or Apache HTTPClient?

Which redirection are you doing? Automatic or follow?