Posted to dev@tubemq.apache.org by "zakwu (巫枫)" <za...@tencent.com> on 2020/01/08 12:09:20 UTC

Re: Project bootstrapping(Internet mail)

Hi Justin,

The development is still undergoing on my personal repo, I volunteer already in dev list and jira. Will get public reviewed once get finished.

Thanks,
Zak

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> The development is still undergoing on my personal repo,

What is the public URL of this repo? The development of the web site should be a collaborative effort, it needs to be in the open where anyone can contribute. It needs to be done on ASF infrastructure.

A suggestion: The best course of action would be to transfer it to an ASF repo and work on it there before it is finished.

There are also a number of requirements that podling sites need to follow [1]

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html